Pages

FORZA JUVE !

FORZA JUVE !

Kamis, 03 Mei 2012

Conversation

Mr. Smith     :   "I think the internet can help us make friends and gives us so many advantages."
Mrs. Smith   :   "Do you think so? I don't think that way."
Mr. Smith     :   "Why not?"
Mrs. Smith   :   "I think it's a lazy way to communicate. People waste their time on of the internet."
Mr. Smith     :   "I don't think so. We can get information through news and everything that we need."
Mrs. Smith   :   "Ok. I have to admit it works for adults but it doesn't for ourchildren. They prefer play on the intenet than do their homework."
Mr. Smith     :   "Ok. There are advantages and disadvantages of the internet. What we have to do now is to teach our children how to use the internet appropriately."
Mrs. Smith   :   "You're right!"


www.gunadarma.ac.id 

1 komentar: